A concise study guide that highlights the knowledge and skills required to pass the ACSM CPT Exam to become a certified personal trainer. The content in this study guide references the latest ACSM's Resources for the Personal Trainer 5th Edition presented in an easy to read format that helps to comprehend & retain the information. This study guide is organized in the following four performance domains:
Domain I: Initial Client Consultation and Assessment – 25%
Domain II: Exercise Programming and Implementation – 45%
Domain III: Exercise Leadership and Client Education – 20%
Domain IV: Legal and Professional Responsibilities – 10%
• Includes quick reference pages for required Formulas, Conversions and Acronyms.
• Includes 50 practice questions to enhance knowledge and to have an idea of what the actual test will look like.
• Includes detailed practice question answers with explanations on how the answers are obtained.
• Includes resources and helpful links that share additional information to help you be fully prepared on test day.
• Includes a link to save $30 OFF the ACSM CPT Exam!
• Includes term definitions and detailed descriptions of the heart, muscles, nutrition, training modalities and more!
ACSM Certified Personal Trainer Exam Prep
This is a digital PDF version that contains clickable links to other resources and can be viewed on a smart phone, computer or printed out.